Lifestyle sessions offer more relaxed, candid type of imagery, at your own home instead of the more posed and styled images which would be done at my studio.
We offer both Studio and Lifestyle newborn sessions. For a more detailed comparison of the two types of sessions, please read this blog post: http://celinalam.com/now-offering-l…wborn-sessions/
Studio package information is also available here: http://celinalam.com/studio-newborn-photography-
Although to achieve the “newborn” look, and have the baby as sleepy and relaxed as possible, newborn photos should be done within around 14 days from birth (especially for studio newborn sessions), unlike studio newborn sessions, lifestyle newborn sessions can be done up to 6 weeks (since newborns grow up fast, if you want to remember them as they were when they were just after being born, earlier is better).
A tentative timeframe can be scheduled around your due-date, and a specific date confirmed when the baby is born.
Lifestyle newborn sessions are held for about 2 hours in the comfort of your own home.
*All my packages currently include high res digital files. When comparing photographers and prices, please note whether the packages include digital files, or session time and talent only, since sometimes photographers charge this separately. My current prices do include both session time and digital files.*
$649 – Lifestyle Newborn Package
- 2 hour session in your own home of baby and baby’s parents and siblings
- Use of a few simple wraps and accessories that I will bring (2-3 items). This type of session focuses more on your home environment and more relaxed interaction with family members instead of studio props, backgrounds and poses.
- Images are retouched and edited for artistic style.
- Total of 20 high resolution jpeg images with print release on USB flash drive
- In-person viewing session held after your photos are ready. You will be shown a proofing gallery of 30 or more images, from which you can select your final 20 images to take home on a USB flash drive.
- You may also purchase additional images from the remaining images in the proofing gallery at $50 each, alternatively, you can add $299 to get all of the remaining (10 or more) images from the proofing gallery (hi-res jpegs, including print release)
- Final, selected images in a private online gallery (available for at least 6 months)
$200 retainer deposit required at time of booking, the remaining amount is due at the session. Prices and packages are subject to change without notice, and are subject to applicable taxes.
Prices are non-negotiable.
After the session, the full set of photos can take approximately 3-5 weeks to process depending on how busy things get. If you need the photos by a certain date, please allow enough time when booking.
The package includes images with the baby and the baby’s parents and siblings only. To keep things simple and allow the session to run as smoothly and efficiently as possible, please do not bring extra people to the session unless you want them included in some of the photos. There is an extra fee of $45 per person who attends the session other than the baby’s parents and siblings.
Maternity + Newborn Bundle – take $50 off Maternity session if both Maternity and Newborn sessions are booked together.