Prices and packages are subject to change. Applicable taxes will be added to the subtotal.
*All my packages currently include high res digital files. When comparing photographers and prices, please note whether the packages include digital files, or session time and talent only, since sometimes photographers charge this separately. My current prices do include both session time and digital files.*
Maternity sessions are best done around 32-36 weeks into pregnancy (26-32 weeks if you’re having twins).
$499 – Maternity Package: one 2 hour session, either outdoor or at my studio, includes
- 2 hour session
- Use of available maternity gowns, wraps and robes.
- Images are retouched and edited for artistic style.
- Total of 15 high resolution jpeg images with print release on USB flash drive
- In-person viewing session held after your photos are ready. You will be shown a proofing gallery of 20 or more images, from which you can select your final 15 images to take home on a USB flash drive.
- You may also purchase additional images from the remaining images in the proofing gallery at $50 each, or alternatively, you can add $149 to get all of the remaining (5 or more) images from the proofing gallery (hi-res jpegs, including print release)
- Final, selected images in a private online gallery (available for at least 6 months)
$200 retainer deposit required at time of booking, the remaining amount is due at the session. Prices and packages are subject to change without notice, and are subject to applicable taxes.
Prices are non-negotiable.
After the session, the full set of photos can take approximately 3-5 weeks to process depending on how busy things get. If you need the photos by a certain date, please allow enough time when booking.
Add-on: Studio + outdoor – includes 1 hour studio session, travel time, plus 1.5 hours outdoor session – additional $200
Bundle Discount: Maternity + Newborn – take $50 off original price of Newborn session if both Maternity and Newborn sessions are booked together.